PowerPoint presentations are often the first way external and internal audiences come into contact with our brand.
The following best practices apply to presentations:
- Use corporate system font, Calibri fonts
- Follow brand guidelines for logo visibility
- Don’t go less than 14pt in font size (except for source at bottom and image captions)
- Use legible figures only
- Use brand blue for titles, black for bullet points to represent UN-Habitat in a consistent way, and to maximize visibility on screen
- Be consistent throughout presentation with your fonts, color schemes, bullet schemes, etc.
A template has been created to ensure consistent creation of presentations.
Generic Powerpoint Templates
Here are some icons that can be used on presentations;